💰 Billing Models
OneText will use one of two billing models:
1. Partner Fees aka “Send Now, Pay Later” (Default)
- OneText deducts accrued fees at the time of purchase alongside payment processor fees.
- Processor, revenue share, and fees may appear bundled together in the payment processor’s reports, but the invoice on the Invoice page will itemize all OneText fees and any OneText-related pass-through charges.
2. Top Up
- OneText will charge your card on file for the SMS/MMS fees, revenue share, and the platform fee. The payment processor will bill its charges separately.
💸 Handling Negative Balances
- Our billing system aims to always maintain a positive balance of $100. If your balance falls below $100, we’ll charge your saved card to replenish it, ensuring you have the necessary funds for ongoing transactions and campaigns.
- If we are not able to charge your saved card, we will attempt to recoup the maximum fee possible via purchases:
- Taking 100% of text order transactions until the balance returns to $0.
- Thereafter, taking 20% of transactions until a $100 balance is restored.
🧾 Understand Your Invoice Page
Your invoice page is where you can find a breakdown of all the fees and costs. You can also click on
Actions to download your invoice in PDF format.
These are the names of the items on the invoice:
SMS Fee: Cost per message segment
Monthly Platform Fee: OneText monthly platform fee
MMS Fee: Cost per MMS
Revenue Share: OneText Revenue Share collected per text order